Access at Osborne site: Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. Saturday 9am - 4pm. Closed Sunday and all bank holiday's.
Gate Hours at Kingston road site: Monday - Friday 06.00-20.00. Saturday 08.30-1600. Sunday 08.30-17.30
Please be aware, we have a one month minimum payment period. After the first month you will be charged prorate daily. E.g if you pay for the second month and only use two weeks you will receive a refund.
1. Rent is due on or before move in and the one month anniversary of the move in date and every following month until the contract is ended. A bill will not be sent to your address by post. If you require billing by post, there will be a £1.00 charge. 1a. Our rent is charged 1 month in advance. If you are planning to vacate your unit half way through a month you will still have to pay that month in advance and you will receive a refund on the day you move out. The first months rent will not be refunded.
2. The Tenant is required to update any change in address or phone number in writing. Failure to do this may result in your agreement being terminated. .
3. Move-outs require 5 days notice prior to the move-out date. A £10.00 fee will be assessed to early move-outs. All move-outs are prorated to the day of vacancy. Any balance due upon at move-out must be made in cash or bankers draft.
4. Lien: We shall have a general lien upon all goods in our possession for all the moneys you owe us for liabilities incurred by us and for payments we make on your behalf if part or the goods has been delivered , removed or sold. The general lien shall apply to any goods that remain in our possession. We are entitled to charge warehouse rent and all other expenses while we maintain a lien on the goods. All these shall continue to apply to them.
4a. An account in arrears will be locked and access will be denied. Failure to pay your balance will terminate the right for you to access your storage facilities.
4b. Failure to contact Vectis storage Ltd for the duration of 81 days with an overdrawn balance will result in your contract being terminated and your items disposed of.
4c. Rent of each unit will increase 8% Annually.
5. Only cash or card payments will be accepted on overdrawn accounts.
6. Vectis storage Limited reserves the right to terminate this agreement, for any reason by giving the Tenant 30 days notice to vacate their unit.
6a. Vectis storage Limited reserves the right to relocate a Tenant to a equally suitable unit by giving the Tenant 30 days notice.
7. Vectis Storage Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage to the tenant's items while stored at this facility. If you value your goods then purchase insurance or bear the risk. Insurance can be provided please ask a member of staff
8. You will not receive your deposit back if the unit is left dirty, damaged or if there are any items left behind.
9. Anyone found on the property after hours will be considered trespassing.
9a. We offer an out of hours service. If you wish to access your unit outside opening hours, an appointment needs to made with at least 12 hours notice. If not need to access your unit in an emergency, with less than 12 hours notice there will be a charge of £15.00.
10. No children running or playing on the facility grounds. Moving trucks and lorries provide a serious hazard.
11. No animals allowed on the premises. We use pest control that can be detrimental to their health.
12. No flammables, hazardous waste, illegal substances, or food/drink items may be stored within this facility.
13. Access to your unit will be denied if your account is overdrawn.
14. I agree for Vectis Storage to hold all the information I have provided on our database while my account is open.
Please do not forget to ask a member of staff abour insuring your goods. We can offer insurance for as little as £3.50 per month per thousand.